Blooming violet made of beads will delight you all year round
Every woman has a desire to decorate her home. Bring an irreplaceable touch of comfort to your home by making beaded violets! Such flowers are much better than other artificial ones, because the soul is invested in them. And they are also more convenient than real violets in pots, because they are capricious in care and cultivation. Such beauties in a pot do not require watering or replanting, but delight with their flowering all year round..
DIY beaded flowers – a very painstaking work
Pink violet with blue beaded core
Violets made of beads will become a spectacular decoration of your interior
DIY gorgeous red rose
Creating a violet with a step by step photo will not be difficult. Unlike a capricious houseplant, such a wicker flower is perhaps one of the easiest to implement. It is called a flower for the very beginning craftswomen..
If you purchase all the necessary materials and have patience, you can make a violet from beads yourself
Beautiful violets from large beads
But before starting a master class on weaving violets from beads, as in the photo, you need to learn about the basics of beading in order to have at least a minimal idea of its main techniques.
Note! If this is your first acquaintance with beading, then you need to start with a test sample on which you need to test the technique, feel the material. And only after that start creating violets.
The first step is to familiarize yourself with the weaving pattern, which should be easy to implement and simple. Another important task is the selection of the beads themselves. For beginners, a large.
It is worth remembering that the appearance of the finished product largely depends on the selection of materials, or more precisely, on their quality. Irregularities on the wire, blotches of a different color on the beads indicate low quality. In this case, it is better to look for other options..
For future crafts, you need to select only high-quality material
Advice! For the first attempt, you do not need to take a very large product. Before creating crafts from beads, you need to fill your hand and hone your skills.
Materials selection rules
- The color and shape of the beads must be selected in accordance with those indicated in the diagram.
- When buying, carefully inspect the beads, they should not be defective.
If there is no experience in beading, then for a start it is better to choose larger beads
- You can determine the size by the numbers on the package: the smaller they are, the larger the beads themselves.
- For beginners, it is convenient to use a modeling wire that allows you to shape the petals, and besides, you do not have to buy a needle to thread through the holes. It is needed if a fishing line is selected as a frame..
Violet from mother-of-pearl beads
Luxurious red violet beaded
If there is an opportunity to select a separate secluded place for beading, this is good. But often this is not possible, so it is important that the workplace is at least comfortable. The table for such an activity should be quite large, high-quality lighting plays a role, a comfortable chair with a back.
Beads and beads are not enough to create a beautiful craft or decoration. You also need materials such as threads, wire, accessories, as well as tools – needles, scissors, round-nose pliers, etc..
On the table you will need to place:
- Beads – each color in its own container.
- Wire twisting tools and more.
DIY purple violet beaded
Violets from beads – a great solution for beginner craftswomen
A violet made of beads according to the presented master class with step-by-step photos will come out successfully and will be able to decorate the house. It can even be made as a gift, and it will be a unique author’s present..
Materials and tools
Materials and tools for weaving violets from beads
In order to create such beauty, you will need:
- Blue beads (any other natural violet color can be used) – 30 g.
- Green beads for petals – 50 g.
- Yellow beads for stamens, it only needs 1g.
- Weaving wire.
- Round nose pliers.
White violet beaded looks great
In order for the most beginner to be able to create violets from beads, we offer a step-by-step master class with a photo and a detailed description.
It is not difficult to make them, but it is important to strictly follow the instructions, and in this case the petals will turn out to be neat and realistic. Step by step description:
- String 4 blue beads onto the wire. Moreover, they need to be placed so that one end of the wire is somewhat shorter – by 10 cm.
Stringing beads on a wire
- Next, fold the first dialed row with a loop and fasten by twisting the ends of the wire.
Loop from the first row of beads
- String 11 beads onto the long end of the wire.
Stringing beads for the second row
- Fold them in an arc over the first row and twist them again.
Loop from the second row
- Next, the third row – 20 elements will be needed to form it. They also need to be twisted in the form of a ring..
Loop from the third row of beads
Important! In order for the petals to turn out tight without gaps, it is important to ensure that the loops fit snugly together, and the beads strung on them sit without gaps.
Ready-made petals of the future violet
This creates one petal, and all of them are needed for our violets. Moreover, each subsequent one should not start with a new wire, but string the first 4 beads onto the free edge of the existing one. This will create a holistic violet..
The number of violets depends on the splendor of the bouquet and your own perseverance..
What is a flower without a pistil? It also needs to be made for a violet, and it will be created from yellow beads using a simple technique:
- Need a wire 20 cm long.
- String 4 beads onto it and place them in the middle.
Stringing beads to make a pestle
- Now fold in half and twist the loose ends of the wire.
Loop from the first row of yellow beads
- Put on 2 more elements of the same color on the folded ends of the wire.
Ready Violet Pistil
As a result, you should get something like a fungus or an umbrella: the first 4 beads are a hat, the last 2 are a leg. The number of pistils – according to the number of “blossoming” violets in the composition.
Since a realistic composition is being created, it should contain not only blossoming flowers, but also buds. They can be created like this:
- String 7 green beads onto the wire, twist them with a loop so that the leg of the wire is 5 mm high.
- Make the next such element on the free edge of the wire. You will need 5 of them in total..
- Next, you need to make in the same technique 3 petals of blue beads.
- Place the blue workpiece inside the green one and twist the ends of the wire.
Large green beads for making a pistil
This is the most time consuming task, since there are most of them in this composition. In this case, we will use green beads. The order of weaving a petal is as follows:
- Take a piece of wire and make a small loop. Moreover, one end of it should be shorter than the other by 5 cm..
- Now you need to string 8 beads on the short end, and 10 beads on the long end.
- Fold both ends and twist, resulting in a ring.
Making a leaf for a violet
- Now the ring needs to be squeezed so that the rows fit snugly together.
- String 10 beads on the long end.
- Twist this row with the previous ones. The result should be a small petal with a core of 8 elements..
Small petal with a core
- The second and subsequent circles are made as follows: string 12 (14, 16, etc.) beads on the wire on both sides of the core and twist them from above.
Finished bead sheet
The number of petals depends on the density of the flowerpot. Moreover, it is better to make them of different sizes: 4-6 large ones for 5-6 rows, the same number of medium ones for 3-4 rows and very small for 2-3 rows. This will make the composition look harmonious..
Note! In order to make the legs of the petals beautiful, you need to wrap them with green ribbon, which is used to decorate bouquets..
Assembling the flower and the whole bouquet
Now you don’t need to weave anything, but there is an equally crucial moment ahead – this is the assembly of all the elements together. Work order:
- Introduce the pistil into the center of the flower and twist the ends of the petals and pistil.
Ready flower for violets
- Next, you need to connect 3, 4, 5 flowers and buds to each other – as much as was done. In this case, you need to leave about 5 cm of wire free..
- Connect the leaves together. In this case, the largest should be below, and the smallest should be closer to the flowers..
- Attach leaves to the bouquet, attach other elements in the same technique, if any.
- The final chord – beautifully spread the bouquet.
An original and ever-blooming flowerpot with violets made of beads will become an elegant “highlight” of any interior
In the photo you can see a terry violet made of beads – it looks gorgeous. Its creation is somewhat more difficult than weaving an ordinary one, but if the first master class helped in creating a real masterpiece, then you can start making such a violet.
Elegant terry violet from beads
Terry violet made of blue beads
The main difference in this case will be when creating leaves and pistil – they are more “fluffy”, for which the species got its name.
Terry violet petal
Making a terry violet in the same way as an ordinary violet will not cause any special difficulties.
Differences in the creation of such a petal begin only when 3 circular rows are made in the technique proposed above. Further, the order is as follows:
- String 1 blue, 3 white and 1 more blue beads on the long edge of the wire.
- Next, you need to pass the wire between the 2 and 3 beads of the previous row.
- The next element is created in the same way, now you need to pass the wire between the 4th and 5th beads of the previous row. And so in a circle.
Important! It is necessary to tighten and fasten after two similar terry elements.
Beaded terry violet petals
Terry violet consists of 5 petals, they need to be fastened together with a fan.
Of course, you also need to make pistils, and they are larger in terry violets. There are no difficulties, but it is somewhat more voluminous than in the previous version. The order of creation is as follows:
- You will need a wire about 25 cm long.
- On it you need to dial 4 yellow beads, their distance from the edge is 9 cm.
- Now you should pass the short end through the extreme bead, the result is a loop that needs to be tightened well.
- Next, put on 4 more elements of the same color on the long end of the wire and tighten it again into a loop according to the technique described above.
- Also make 3-4 mini pistil petals.
Unopened bud and stamen for terry violet
- Now the ends of the wire need to be connected together in order to get a tight ring of 4 petals.
- After that, you need to make a “leg” for the pestle: dial 4 beads and press them tightly to the finished loops.
White terry violet with red border
The beaded terry violet is assembled similarly to the previous type of violet, and you don’t even need step-by-step photos here – everything is done in the same way.
It is easy to “plant” such a bouquet, but you need to adhere to some rules. The first step is to choose a pot, it must match the size of the bouquet. For a standard tuber of violets that we made, a diameter of 7-8 cm is enough.
Flowers are the most pleasant, bright gift at any time of the year. Especially if these flowers do not wither and they are made by hand.
Next, you need to try on violets to the pot. In this case, the wire ends need to be slightly bent so that they do not rest against the bottom of the pot..
Since the flowerpot is artificial, the earth in it will also be fake – alabaster, with which the pot will be poured.
Advice! Pebbles or pebbles can be used as a substitute for alabaster. They will hold the bouquet inside the pot and can be “transplanted” or supplemented with new elements at will.
If, nevertheless, the option with alabaster is chosen, then the sequence of actions is as follows:
- Wrap the bouquet with cellophane: its lower part must be stained with alabaster.
- Next, dilute the alabaster with water in accordance with the instructions.
- Pour it into a pot.
- Place the bush in the liquid mixture for 8-10 minutes, until the composition “grabs”.
Filling the base of the flower with alabaster
- Next, the package is removed.
- In order to make the soil more believable, it can be painted with black or brown colors..
Advice! For completeness of the effect, the alabaster can not be poured to the edge, and the rest in the pot can be poured with earth or small pebbles..
Making yellow flowers from beads with your own hands
As it turned out, making a beautiful decoration for your home, workplace or as a gift is not at all difficult. All you need is desire and a few hours of free time..