Biofireplace – a luxurious decoration of an apartment
The element of fire has always attracted and fascinated a person. Tongues of flame surrounded by gracefully dancing, daring and elusive sparks, crackling logs, light smoking smoke – all this plunges into a kind of tranquility, cutting off the bustle and severity of daily problems. Bio fireplaces for an apartment are an opportunity to get a safe real live fire even in an apartment in a city high-rise building..
The non-standard form of the biofireplace will also become a decorative decoration of the interior.
Its “heart” is built into the biofireplace body – a burner or a fuel block filled with bioethanol. In inexpensive models, a glass burner is installed – a stainless steel container (thickness – 2 mm). Fuel blocks are more convenient and functional, thanks to the installed flap cover, the intensity of combustion is regulated. It also increases the fire safety of the fireplace, allowing you to reliably “extinguish” the flame, as well as preventing impurities (dust, suspended particles) from entering the fuel and its evaporation. Due to the complexity of the design, models of fireplaces with fuel blocks are more expensive.
To refuel the eco-fireplace, environmentally friendly fuel is used – bioethanol, obtained on a plant basis, it burns with an even flame, without smoke, sparking, soot and harmful gases, without the formation of soot.
Advice! Do not use ordinary alcohol for refueling – when it burns, a “lifeless” bluish-cold flame is obtained.
To light the fireplace, use a long match or a regular lighter. At the beginning of combustion, a characteristic pungent smell of alcohol may appear, which quickly disappears. The smell can be partially neutralized by adding aromatic oil to the fuel.
A modern shell for the old idea and functionality. As before, the fireplace is assigned the most worthy place in the house.
The bio fireplace is an excellent example of the evolution of things around us. Having retained almost completely its functionality, it has fully adapted to modernity with its requirements and rhythm of life, captivating with many advantages:
- ease of installation – no permits from the BTI and fire inspection, installation of chimneys and other problems. Eco fireplace was created on the basis of the “buy and use” principle, its installation is extremely simple and does not require the help of specialists – just carefully study the attached instructions..
- ease of use – no need to harvest firewood, remove ash, clean the chimney, i.e. no problems inevitably accompanying the firebox of a wood-burning fireplace. The preparation consists simply in filling the fireplace with bioethanol, which will take a few minutes
Interesting location of the fireplace, which is disguised in the structure of the cabinet. Thanks to the safety of biofireplaces, they can be placed anywhere
- safety – despite an open fire, the likelihood of a fire is extremely low. The body is carefully insulated, the heating block is designed so that when overturning, the flame is automatically blocked, and fuel does not spill, even if the tank is filled to capacity. In addition, the combustion products of biofuel are absolutely harmless to humans, do not have an unpleasant odor, soot and smoke.
- mobility – compactness and low weight allow you to have a mobile version of the fireplace, not “tied” to one specific place. In the summer, you can take it to the country house, where in the garden it can be a lamp – a garden torch or serve as a “fire” by the pool, and the tongues of flame will play fancifully and be reflected in the water
Mobile, compact rectangular fireplace – stylish simplicity for all occasions
- a variety of models – a biofireplace in its “pure” form is just a burner, very technological, which allows decoration with almost any material – stone, wood, marble, granite, steel, glass, artificial materials. That is why a stylish biofireplace can easily and harmoniously fit into any interior style..
An example of the use of marble in the design of a biofireplace portal
For a strict interior with a consistent color scheme, a fireplace becomes an indispensable element, which can emphasize style and, in turn, add a touch of comfort and warmth.
- additional heating – for a small room, an eco-fireplace can become an additional source of heat, which is especially important (in particular, for city apartments) in the off-season, before the central heating is turned on
- aromatherapy – just add a little aromatic oil to the biofuel
The compositional center of the apartment is a fireplace with an unusual design that does not burden the space
Mobile, built-in, frontal bio fireplaces are a guaranteed way to diversify a monotonous interior, adding energy, light and warmth even to the most severe and cold environment. For any style, you can choose a model that will add elegance to the entourage, and a large assortment allows you to choose the required type of eco-fireplace:
- portal firebox – floor biofireplaces that most accurately convey the charm of a classic traditional fireplace. They are installed permanently, thoroughly, they are equipped with a portal – made of wood, metal, stone, a lot of molding, expensive materials are used for the Empire style interior – marble or ebony. For reliability, the burner is stylized with special ceramic heat-resistant logs – in combination with live fire, this gives the effect of a real wood-burning fireplace. For an interior in the style of high-tech or minimalism, strict models of metal and glass are selected.
A portal fireplace with a TV placed above it is the central composition of the living room
- wall biofireplaces – there are two types – built-in (stationary) and hinged. Built-in are placed in drywall niches. Wall-mounted models are laconic, in many ways similar to a flat wide-screen TV, therefore they are harmonious in minimalist, high-tech and loft interiors
Built-in biofireplace in glossy black frame – a modern detail for your kitchen design
Against the background of a white and silver wall, a black hinged fireplace with rounded corners looks a good contrast
Biofireplace built into a wooden panel will add warmth and comfort to your apartment.
Hinged bio fireplace in a chrome frame for a modern studio apartment
- fireplace basket – freestanding, mobile stove, can be decorated with metal rods
Thanks to the white color, such a modern, at first glance, shape of the fireplace fits perfectly into the interior in the Provence style. And due to its mobility, the fireplace will be able to take its rightful place anywhere in your apartment.
- desktop biofireplace – compact, made of steel, refractory ceramics and polished steel. Most often it is produced in two form factors – cylindrical or in the form of a box, can be additionally decorated with natural (artificial) stone. The best option for a small room, they take up a minimum of space, often manufacturers simply mask them inside the table. It is an original alternative to candles to create a romantic intimate setting. Since the device is small, it is easy to overturn, therefore burners with additional protection are installed in them – when overturning, a special valve blocks the flame and the flow of biofuel
A tabletop fireplace of simple geometric shape is an irreplaceable thing in an apartment. No problems – but how many positive emotions
A glass cylinder with fire will complement the table setting and create a cozy atmosphere
The kitchen worktop is at the same time a stand for the fireplace, which saves space and in due time provides an unusual solution.
- corner – another option for a small apartment, it will fill the little-used inner (outer corner), while preserving the usable area. This solution allows you to lighten and expand the space.
A great option for small houses or apartments, compactness and functionality
The place for the fireplace is unusual, but the function is the same – beauty and comfort in the house
A new-fashioned trend is Fire Line fireplaces. To do this, several modules of fuel blocks are put together – sometimes the length can reach 1.5 m.They are equipped with niches, walls or podiums in the wall in interiors designed in the style of minimalism or high-tech.
A long fiery line will complement a minimalist interior well and retain the idea of straight lines.
When choosing a location for a bio fireplace, it should be borne in mind that the same rules apply to it as for a classic fireplace. Most often, it becomes the center of the decorative composition in the room, clearly and convincingly occupying a dominant position in the interior..
An island biofireplace in a composition with shelves is an unusual detail of your interior
However, a built-in eco-fireplace can perform one function that is inaccessible for a wood-burning fireplace – to be a tool for zoning a room, transforming it into functional clusters.
Advice! A bio fireplace, enclosed in glass from floor to ceiling, creates an incredible effect of light, airiness and volume, at the same time helping to divide a large room into two different functional zones.
Models of end-to-end biofireplaces are installed in the wall openings, thereby marking the boundaries between different functional (residential) zones. If the layout of the apartment allows, you can build in a three-sided through fireplace, effectively dividing the space into functional mini-territories.
By installing an end-to-end biofireplace, you can simultaneously create a homely, warm atmosphere not in one, but simultaneously in several zones of the apartment
The fireplace, which is inside the partition, facilitates the construction. This placement makes it possible to enjoy living fire from both sides.
A glass cube with a fireplace inside will become the highlight of the entire apartment
Flames that will blaze straight from the floor. An unusual solution for courageous people