Loft-style hygiene room interior
This design of the toilet has recently begun to be used in our country. It can often be found in shopping and sports centers, but the installation of this model is beneficial and convenient in apartments and houses. There are various models and configurations of these products. They have a long service life and easy maintenance. In addition, this option takes up little space, since the tank is installed in the wall. The bowl does not have a leg that clutters the structure, which allows you to place the flooring under the toilet.
Scandinavian style in toilet design
TOP 5 wall-mounted toilet bowls with a microlift seat
|Toilet Ifo Sjoss RP313100600||wall-hung toilet, wall-mounted construction, without cistern included, body material: sanitary ware, microlift, outlet: horizontal||7 600 ₽ Buy|
|Toilet bowl Gustavsberg Hygienic Flush WWC 5G84HR01||wall-hung toilet, wall-mounted construction, without cistern included, body material: sanitary porcelain, microlift, outlet: horizontal||10 900 ₽ Buy|
|Toilet AM.PM Spirit C701738SC||wall-hung toilet, wall-mounted construction, without cistern included, body material: sanitary porcelain, microlift, anti-splash system, outlet: horizontal||13 990 ₽ Buy|
|Toilet Grohe Solido 39186000||wall-hung toilet, wall-mounted construction, without cistern included, microlift, outlet: horizontal, mechanical drain, dual flush mode||16 850 ₽ Buy|
|Toilet Jacob Delafon Presqu’ile E4440-00||wall-hung toilet, wall-mounted construction, without cistern included, microlift, anti-splash system, outlet: horizontal||23 040 ₽ Buy|
A metal frame is installed in any convenient place for use. Most often this is the wall on which the communication networks are located, but this is not an axiom.
Advice! The main point is to find a place to install the cistern. This should be a niche in the wall of about 25 centimeters, in which the tank will hide behind the partition. In addition to drywall, other material can be used..
Wall and floor marbled bathroom with toilet
Hanging toilet looks very stylish
On a note! The tank is attached to four fasteners (two to the wall and two to the floor). This way you can adjust the height. The tank is made most often of plastic and can be of different volumes – from 3 to 9 liters. The included hoses help you quickly install the toilet.
Photo of the installation diagram of a suspended toilet bowl with a microlift seat
Installing the frame and waste barrel
Such a product looks good in a small bathroom or toilet, since it visually increases the area. Various design solutions will allow the toilet to fit into any bathroom interior.
Another plus is the reduction in noise when draining the water. The care and operation of the toilet does not take much time and effort. The special coating prevents the formation of limescale and rust, as the water drains quickly and does not stay on the surface.
- More often than not, overweight people doubt that such a design will withstand them. This is a misconception that has no foundation..
Information! The metal frame provides a reliable and strong attachment to the wall, and the manufacturers guarantee that the product can withstand up to 400 kg of weight.
3D floor tiles
- The second erroneous opinion is the assumption that in the event of a breakdown, the tiles will have to be dismantled in order to get to the mechanism. Practice says the opposite: access to the tank is simple and it will not be difficult to get any mechanism.
- The next misconception is that it is difficult to find parts and necessary parts on the market. However, this is not so: all the necessary parts are supplied in the kit, and in the plumbing market it is easy to buy any spare part for replacement..
A rimless toilet has many advantages over classic models.
Wall hung toilet Inspire Black
- Another myth is the high cost of goods in this group. The price depends on the chosen installation system and the manufacturer of the product.
Among the disadvantages is the need to find a niche for mounting a tank. It is better to supply water not with a flexible hose, but with a pipe, since it will be walled up.
To ensure ease of use, various cover designs are used, one of which is called a microlift. This is a system that provides silent lifting and lowering of the lid. Such an invention allows not only to get rid of the unpleasant sound of a falling cover, but also prevents it from bursting or chipping on the plumbing..
In the absence of a rim, water comes out in a rapid stream, which thoroughly washes the smooth surface without any additional means
Advice! For families with children, you should buy such a seat with a microlift, since babies are often injured due to a sharp lowering of the lid..
The principle of this mechanism resembles a door closer, but is smaller. The modern market offers toilets that are equipped with such systems.
This design has a number of advantages:
- thanks to the microlift, the lid closes smoothly, and the coating remains free of chips and scratches;
- the life of such a seat is much longer;
- quiet operation is convenient at night when others are asleep;
- in case of automatic operation, the lid rises and falls on its own. This function has only expensive options that are equipped with sensors that respond to motion;
- installation is simple and does not take much time.
The tree in the interior of the toilet looks very stylish
Black and white interior of a hygiene room
The disadvantages of a microlift include the following:
- the system does not allow you to quickly close the lid if necessary;
- if you make an effort, you can break the mechanism;
- difficult to repair;
- when disassembling the system, it is easy to damage the internal parts;
- when assembling, you should carefully study the instructions.
Bathroom with panoramic glazing
- For the correct selection of the cover, it is necessary to measure the dimensions of the toilet bowl. They are included in the warranty card or you can take measurements yourself (determine the length and width of the toilet bowl).
Advice! It is not worth measuring the distance between the fasteners, it is always standard. It should be remembered that the lid is a non-exchangeable item, so you need to know the exact dimensions. It is also not worth purchasing cheap products, since most often these are low quality products..
- When choosing products, pay attention to the quality of the fasteners and the warranty period for the product. Do not forget about the external design of the toilet, it must fit into the interior of the room. The market offers seats with additional functions of self-cleaning, heating, air aromatization.
Plumbing fixtures should not only be comfortable, but also fit perfectly into the interior
You can buy a wall-hung toilet with a microlift seat in a specialized plumbing store or on the Internet. On the site you can view the goods, read their description and purchase for cash or bank transfer with delivery to the desired address.